N. J. RESTORATIONS LTD
Classic Car Restorers
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF BUSINESS
Acceptance of the estimate and payment of a deposit will be taken as acceptance of the following terms and conditions. Please ensure you have read and fully understood the following:
- All invoices including the collection and inspection service are subject to VAT, at current rate.
- All vehicles are left at customer’s own risk. The customer must ensure that appropriate insurance is in place at all times while repair/restoration work is undertaken as only limited cover is in place for customers’ vehicles and NO liability will be accepted for any loss or damage to customers’ vehicles, however caused.
- NJ Restorations Ltd accept no responsibility for any personal items left in the vehicles while repairs are carried out.
- Supplied estimates by NJ Restorations Ltd are valid for 60 days from date of estimate.
- Due to the comprehensive nature of the restoration process it is difficult to determine an exact estimation as often there can be unforeseen works found that we cannot initially account for.
- Any additional work requested by the customer during or on completion of the restoration that is not included in the original estimate will be subject to charge.
- Any deposit agreed on must be paid prior to work being undertaken on any vehicle in for repair/restoration.
- During the lifetime of the project, stage payments will be requested. Failure to meet these payments will result in the project being halted.
- NJ Restorations Ltd uses modern, quality products and sealants to assist in postponing future corrosion issues. Under no circumstance does NJ Restorations Ltd offer any warranty/guarantee or accept responsibility for future corrosion.
- Classic car restoration is a timely process and under no circumstances will NJ Restorations be rushed whereby the quality or standard of work may be compromised.
- It is strict company policy that once all works have been completed and before the vehicle leaves the premises, any amounts outstanding are to be settled in full.
- If after one month of completion of the works, the vehicle has still not been collected then the NJ Restorations Ltd reserves the right to charge a storage fee currently set at £10 per day.
- If, after a six month period of time has elapsed without the owner making contact with NJ Restorations Ltd and every attempt made to contact the owner, then NJ Restorations Ltd shall take steps to remove the vehicle and recover losses without further reference.
PLEASE NOTE THAT THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS SUPERSEDE ANY PREVIOUSLY PUBLISHED TERMS AND CONDITIONS AND THAT NJ RESTORATIONS LTD RESERVE THE RIGHT TO MODIFY OR AMEND THEM AS AND WHEN APPROPRIATE. (Updated May 2019)
N J RESTORATIONS LTD