N. J. RESTORATIONS LTD
Classic Car Restorers
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF BUSINESS
Acceptance of the estimate and payment of a deposit will be taken as acceptance of the following terms and conditions.
Please ensure you have read and fully understood the following:
1. All invoices including the collection and inspection service are subject to VAT, at the current rate.
2. All vehicles are left at the customer’s own risk. The customer must ensure that appropriate insurance is in place at all times while repair/restoration work is undertaken as only limited cover is in place for customers’ vehicles and NO liability will be accepted for any loss or damage to customers’ vehicles, however caused.
3. NJ Restorations Ltd accept no responsibility for any personal items left in the vehicles while repairs are carried out.
4. Supplied estimates by NJ Restorations Ltd are valid for 60 days from the date of estimate.
5. Due to the comprehensive nature of the restoration process, it is difficult to determine an exact estimation, as often there can be unforeseen works found that cannot initially be accounted for.
6. Any additional work requested by the customer during or on completion of the restoration that is not included in the original estimate will be subject to further charges.
7. Any deposit agreed must be paid prior to commencement of work on any vehicle in for repair or restoration.
8. It is strict company policy that once all works have been completed and before the vehicle leaves the premises, any amounts outstanding are to be settled in full.
9. NJ Restorations Ltd uses modern, quality products and sealants to assist in postponing future corrosion issues. Under no circumstance does NJ Restorations Ltd offer any warranty/guarantee or accept responsibility for future corrosion.
10. Classic car restoration is a timely process and under no circumstances will NJ Restorations Ltd be rushed whereby the quality or standard of work may be compromised.
11. During the lifetime of the project, stage payments will be requested. Failure to meet these payments will result in the project being halted and storage fees applied (see below storage fees)
12. Storage fees of £10.00 per day will be applied on late payments (unless previously agreed). If after 30 days the outstanding invoice has not been cleared, or contact made by the customer then the storage rate will increase to £20 per day without further notice.
13. If after a three-month period of time has elapsed without the owner making contact and NJ Restorations Ltd has made every effort to contact the owner using the contact details provided, then NJ Restorations Ltd shall take steps to remove the vehicle and recover losses without further notice.
PLEASE NOTE THAT THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS SUPERSEDE ANY PREVIOUSLY PUBLISHED TERMS AND CONDITIONS AND THAT NJ RESTORATIONS LTD RESERVE THE RIGHT TO MODIFY OR AMEND THEM AS AND WHEN APPROPRIATE.
(Updated May 2022)
N J RESTORATIONS LTD